DESIGNER / KNITTER / CERAMACIST
I'm Katie, an Apparel Designer born and raised in Los Angeles, CA.
For the last decade I've been studying, working, and honing my creative passions and technical skills on and off the job.
Before showing off everything I can do, I want to share some things about who I am:
- I'm a mother to one gimpy-pawed, four-legged, beautiful, baby feline named Oliver.
- I believe the love you give to others should be just as important as the love you give yourself. Because of that, I'm kind of obsessed with discovering and re-discovering who I am over and over again.
- Before deciding to go to design school I was training to pursue musical theatre; happy I didn't, but I will always miss performing.
- I love learning new hobbies whenever I can. A couple of the most recent ones are quilting and upcycing thrifted/old clothing.
- I have an unhealthy obsession with reality television.
- There are two things I will never hesitate to spend money on: live music and travel.
- I'm empathetic, quick-witted, and overshare probably way too much although things like writing this short bio about myself was somehow difficult. Go figure.